Monday, December 29, 2008

Our Lady of Fatima statue is visiting us in our home!


Our wonderful Catholic friends Adam and Joslyn are letting us borrow their Our Lady of Fatima statue. It has been such a blessing to have Our Lady visit us in our home during this Christmas season. I love to pray my rosary in front of her.

My friends tell me that there have been some miracles attributed to this special statue. Does anybody have any special prayer requests? If you do, please leave them in the comment section below this post.I will be more than happy to remember you, your families, and your petitions in my daily rosary. I really do enjoy praying the rosary for others!

Thank you Adam and Joslyn for letting us borrow your statue for awhile, thank you everyone for allowing me to share this blessing with you, and for giving me the opportunity to pray for others!

Our Lady of Fatima, please pray for us!

Love,
Maria :)

4 comments:

Dawnie said...

Maria,

I would so appreciate your prayers for a safe delivery and healthy baby! You'd think I wouldn't be nervous about childbirth anymore after doing 4 times, but I am! Thanks so much for being such a great prayer warrior!

allyouwhohope said...

I know how you feel about sticking to the diet. It isn't always easy! Just remember that losing weight can only help increase your chances. It is something that you can do on a daily basis to help with your fertility.

I don't have the recipe typed up yet for the cookies, but basically you can take any recipe and substitute butter with light butter, white flour with white wheat flour, and sugar with Splenda. I usually use a little real butter and a little real sugar when I bake. And also keep in mind that you should always use less Splenda than you would have sugar. For example, if something calls for 1/2 cup sugar, you should use less than 1/2 cup of Splenda. It's a little stronger than sugar, so less is always better. I just play around with recipes and see what works!

The same goes for cooking. Just substitute healthier ingredients (low-fat cheese, olive oil instead of butter, white wheat flour, light cream cheese, etc.) and you can turn a regular recipe into a low G.I. recipe!

Oh, and my camera is a Sony Cyber-shot 13.6 megapixels.

Ann said...

What a blessing to have Our Lady in your home, Maria. Paul and I are hoping to host the Pilgrim Virgin statue of Our Lady of Fatima sometime in the next year, whenever the TFP has her in town again.

Would you please add Paul's work, and my new research work, to your prayer list?

Thank you from your friend in Baton Rouge.

Julie Fier said...

check out the website at popepaulvi.com if you haven't already. They are an amazing Catholic Prolife institute that helps women with endometriosis and infertility!