Saturday, February 7, 2009

My first award! Thanks Ann!

Oh wow, what a wonderful surprise - my first award! I received this lovely award recently from my dear friend Ann in Louisiana>





Thank you so much Ann for thinking of me and for this award. I really appreciate it!

Okay, I now need to tag five people to pass this award on to.

I now pass it on to the following:

Bobbi Revolution Of Love

Jaime Lord,Make Me A Saint

Dawn Water Into Wine, per Tutto

Andrea Balsam Woods Blog

Sue Become What You Are

Ladies, thank you for your friendship and I do hope that this award will be an encouragement to you to continue praying and sharing our beautiful Catholic faith with others through blogging! Thank you for all the encouragement, prayers, and joy you have given me through visiting your wonderful blogs!

Now ladies, please click on your award, save it to your computer, upload it to your blogs, and pass it on to five more people!

Much love and hugs to you all!

P.S. Please pray for Bobbi, Jaime, Dawn, and Andrea who are all currently pregnant and expecting a gift from Heaven! I wanted to include them to receive this award to help brighten up their days while pregnant! And Sue? Well, she has been a good friend to me too. She is a very busy homeschooling Mom to several children and a very talented knitter! Please pray for her and her family too! Thank you! :)

May God Bless you.

Love,
Maria Therese :)

2 comments:

becomewhatyouare said...

Thank you, Maria!

You are so very sweet!

Jamie said...

Thank you Maria, you are so very sweet!

You'll have to read my post here:
http://makemeasaint.blogspot.com/2009/01/awards-my-thoughts-on-them.html