Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Pay It Forward!



This is how it works:

Pay It Forward Exchange is based on the concept of the movie "Pay it forward".I will send a hand made gift to the first three people who leave a comment to this post on my blog requesting to join the PIF exchange.

All the gifts will be made and posted out 'sometime within the next year'. How exciting to not know when your surprise package will arrive!

What you need to do in return, is pay it forward by making the same promise on your blog. This Exchange is only open to those with active websites or blogs.

ALL YOU HAVE TO DO IS PROMISE TO POST THE SAME PAY IT FORWARD PICTURE AND THIS MESSAGE ONTO YOUR BLOG, WHICH MUST BE ACTIVE IN ORDER TO PLAY. YOU WILL PAY IT FORWARD TO THREE PEOPLE WHO COMMENT ON YOUR BLOG.


I just saw this at on my friend Jaime's blogand wanted to do this. I enjoy giving to others and it's fun to receive something in snail mail, right?! The first 3 who leave a comment under this post will be the 3 I pick! Just email me your address and expect something in the mail sometime this year! By the way, my email address is: prayrosary4life@aol.com

Thanks Jaime for this wonderful idea, which will surely brighten up other people's
days!

P.S. Need some encouragement and a smile? Visit my friend Jaime's blog! It's one of my favorites! Also, may I please ask everyone who reads this to please pray a Hail Mary for Jaime and her unborn baby for a good and healthy pregnancy, safe and sound delivery, and healthy baby? Thank you so much!

May God Bless you all.
Maria Therese :)

4 comments:

Ann said...

Maria, what a wonderful idea! Please add me to your PIF!

prayerfuljourney said...

I love this idea....do I need to make something for the three who answer my blog(or can I forward something else)? I'm new to the blog world...just curious. God Bless....also, I prayed a Hail Mary for Jaime. :)

Tina said...

I was too late on Jamie's blog, but I guess I am not too late to join in here. Count me in.

I have been praying for you and Jamie both.

ps. I tagged you on my blog.

Jamie said...

Maria- I am just so awed at what a prayer warrier you are!! Thank you so very much, you are wonderful!

I think and pray for you often and all you go through.

I'm glad you got in my top 3 for the gift, whatever that will be. It might have to be homemade from someone else. I'm good at kid crafts, not grown up crafts!

I had not heard of those particular books you mentioned, but have heard of "Friends of Our Lady" Or "Friends of Medjugorje" Thank you for the links.

Sometime I will post my conversion story, it's hard to write it because it takes me right back there in that dark time. But I will sometime, just no promises as to when!