Friday, February 6, 2009

Please Pray For This Friend Also!

Could you PLEASE join me in also praying for a friend that she and her husband will receive good news soon from their adoption agency?

They will make such wonderful parents to a special child!

I am really looking forward to the day I visit her blog and hear the news that a child has been placed with them for adoption! I just have this feeling it is going to happen soon!

Thank you so much!

click here to visit my friend's blog

May God Bless you.

Maria Therese :)

2 comments:

Ann said...

Maria,

I'll make it one of my special intentions for Holy Hour on Monday evenings.

Did you go pick up your blog award at my blog?

Ann

allyouwhohope said...

Thank you so much, Maria! That is so sweet of you. I appreciate the prayers more than you could ever know. And thank you too, Ann!

Maria, if you ever want any info on adoption (not that I have a lot to give) just email me any time.