Monday, July 13, 2009

Using God's word to be able to become pregnant

Lately I have read several powerful testimonies written by women who had a difficult time getting pregnant. These women searched the Bible for scripture verses relevant to pregnancy and motherhood, said these scripture verses out loud every day personalized them, used "I" statements, thanked God and praised Him for answering their prayers even when things looked bleak, kept on persevering, and many of them were eventually blessed with miracle pregnancies and children. I have decided to do the same hoping and praying these scripture verses will encourage me, increase my faith, trust in God, and if it's God's will for my husband and me, will bless us with children.

The most important thing I think is to be faithful to God, continue praying even when nothing seems to be happening, and believe your prayers will be answered in God's timing, not ours! I learned this when I was single and praying the rosary for a good Catholic husband. I prayed the same prayer for several years, seemed to receive no answers, and for many years things looked rather bleak. Back then I didn't think I would be able to find a good Catholic gentleman to be my husband, but some way, somehow I managed to hang in there (even through several disappointing experiences with some guys on the Catholic Single websites I belonged to at the time), I kept picking up those rosary beads and praying, and God did answer my prayers by blessing me with my husband Ed.

Matthew 19:26

With God all things are possible.


Psalm 37:4

I will delight myself also in the Lord and He will give me the desires and secret petitions of my heart.

Genesis 25:21

And I will pray much to the Lord for my wife to be able to bear children and the Lord will grant my prayer and my wife Maria to become pregnant.

Psalm 113:9

God will make me a home-maker and a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

Genesis 30:22-24

God will remember me like He did Rachel and answer my pleading and make it possible for me too to have children. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

Deuteronomy 28:4

Blessed shall be the fruit of my body.

Matthew 6:33

I will seek first of all his kingdom and His righteousness and then all these things taken together will be given to me besides.

Exodus 23:25-6

We shall serve the Lord my God; He will bless our bread and water and He will take infertility, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian dysfunction, and low sperm count from our midst. We will not lose our young by miscarriage or be barren in God’s land. God will fulfill the number of our days.

Mark 11-23-25

Truly God tells me, when I say to this mountain of infertility, endometriosis, fibroids, ovarian dysfunction, and low sperm count be lifted up and thrown into the sea I do not doubt at all in my heart but believe that what God says will take place, it will be done for me. For this reason God tells me, whatever I ask for in prayer, if I believe that it will be granted to me, and I will get it.


1 Samuel 1:20 27:28

Just like Hannah I have asked God for a child. For this child I have prayed and the Lord will grant my petition made to Him. I too will be a home-maker and joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord. Hallelujah!


Father, I praise you! Thank you for making me a home-maker and a joyful mother of children. Praise the Lord! Hallelujah!

My prayer and hope is that these scripture verses will also encourage others suffering from the cross of infertility to do the same!

May God Bless you!

Love,
MT :)

13 comments:

Vivid1230 said...

Maria, I love this idea. Every night the hubs and I pray to St. Anthony, St. Anne and St. Gerard. I keep believing that it will happen in God's time. After my last miscarriage, my uncle went through the bible and gave me a wonderful email full of quotes similar to what you have posted. He even found one ( I wish I had it with me so I could tell you where) about believing in God and he will not let the people of the land who have faith miscarry. It was amazing. Keeping your struggle in my prayers.

prayerfuljourney said...

I love this post! These words were speaking to me too. I just have to keep praying and believing God will answer my and my dh's prayer of becoming parents. God Bless you!

deirdre said...

women's world magazine has an article about a woman who had endo, went on one of those long fertility journeys, and then used a supplement, which i know has good stuff in it

women's world magazine, 7/20/09 edition, page 22

the supplement she used is fertility blend for women, the site is fertilityblend.com

her husband took the male version

i got the magazine this past weekend

can't find a link on the internet

i found some links for testimonials for the product

http://www.fertilityblend.com/html/successes-conditions.html

http://www.fertilityblend.com/html/fertilityblend__optimize_repro8.html

i'd like to look into this to normalize my hormones, i've always had low progesterone at times, but i think i might already be taking the different ingredients in this supplement

http://www.fertilityblend.com/html/fertilityblend__optimize_repro.html

http://blogcritics.org/culture/article/cant-get-pregnant-you-are-not/

http://www.medhelp.org/posts/Fertility/ANYONE-TRIED-TO-CONCEIVE-WITH-OVULEX/show/185804

http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/PCOS-success3.html

http://www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/PCOS-success5.html

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a10743435/share_your_results_from_preseed_miracle_vitamins_baby_aspirin_or_guaifenesin_mucinexrobitussin?cpg=3

http://www.americanpregnancy.org/forums/showthread.php?t=175

deirdre said...

http://www.unlessthelordmagazine.com/articles/valueof.htm

this link above has many quotes on children being blessings...i was looking for the one in the Bible about the quiver-full of children...

http://bible.cc/psalms/127-5.htm

http://www.shepherdsfold.com/bibleverses/children.html

i don't like the word 'barren', but this is interesting...

do the docs you work with recommend pre-seed for men, or dhea or testosterone?

http://www.biblestudy.org/question/how-does-god-use-barren-childless-women.html

''From a quick search on my verse finding tool I found seven women mentioned who were initially barren but six of them did finally conceive after many years.''

i personally feel like walking out of church when i hear the story of sarah, sorry! it ends well, but who wants to hear the word 'barren' connected with themselves in any way? i think of the desert...

i don't remember if you have these,

''New American Standard Bible (©1995)
Delight yourself in the LORD; And He will give you the desires of your heart.''

http://bible.cc/psalms/37-4.htm

''New American Standard Bible (©1995)
You have given him his heart's desire, And You have not withheld the request of his lips. Selah.''


http://bible.cc/psalms/21-2.htm

deirdre said...

have you / your husband gone to Healing Masses? all Masses are Healing Masses, of course, but they can help so much, these particular Masses, and the annointing of the sick (since you have endo)...Adoration is also wonderful, awe-some in the best sense :)

have your husband read this to you :)

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/songs/song6.htm

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/songs/song1.htm

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/songs/song2.htm

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/songs/song3.htm

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/songs/song4.htm

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/songs/song5.htm

http://www.usccb.org/nab/bible/songs/song7.htm

(''7 [13(14)] Mandrakes: herbs believed to have power to arouse love and promote fertility; cf Genesis 30:14-16.'')

monica said...

I am praying for you!! I know what it's like, I have endo and after 10 years of marriage and 9 years of trying I FINALLY got pregnant! (he's 3 months old now!) Anything is possible and God is good and in control. I will add you to my prayer list.

deirdre said...

In this issue of the PCOS Health Review newsletter:

1) Jenn and Her Identical Twin Sister Solve PCOS Puzzle
2) PCOS, Stress and Hypnosis
3) Women with PCOS May Have Bacterial Infection

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

1) Jenn and Her Identical Twin Sister Solve PCOS Puzzle

Have you read the amazing story Jenn posted on our site?

Jenn had normal cycles starting at age 13 until age
22 when she started birth control pills. When she
stopped the birth control pills, her period did not
come back.

Her doctor diagnosed her as having PCOS, even
though Jenn was thin and didn't have all the
symptoms of PCOS.

Jenn ate a healthy, low-glycemic diet. She
exercised. She took supplements.

Jenn was doing everything right. Still no ovulation
and no baby.

Fortunately, Jenn has an identical twin sister, who
also stopped the pill. Like Jenn, her sister also
consumed a healthy diet and exercised.

The two women had identical genes and a very
similar diet and lifestyle.

The difference was that Jenn's sister had no
trouble ovulating after getting off the pill. But Jenn
could not ovulate.

The two sisters sat down to analyze their lives in
detail to try to figure out why identical twins with
identical genes and such a similar lifestyle would
have ovaries that behave so differently.

Finally, they hit upon something. Jenn's sister was
a sun bather but Jenn avoided the sun. Since it
was May, Jenn decided to lay out in the sun with
her sister.

One month later, she ovulated! Sunlight helps the
body to manufacture vitamin D. In addition to the
600 IU of vitamin D she was already taking in the
d-pinitol formula, she started taking an additional
2,000 IU of vitamin D. Apparently, vitamin D was
the "missing link" to Jenn's ability to ovulate.

Jenn continued with a normal cycle and became
pregnant eight months later!

What are the lessons from Jenn's story?

1) Your environment is a determining factor in
how successful you are in dealing with PCOS and
infertility. This includes the food you eat, the
water you drink, your physical activity, the people
you associate with, your physical environment and
exposure to pollution, and your general lifestyle.

2) Nutritional supplements play a role in getting
the results you want but it's not always clear which
supplements would be most effective or which
dosage would be most effective. There is some
trial and error involved.

3) Never give up! Persist with exploring
treatment options beyond pharmaceuticals. In
Jenn's case, she did not need more birth control
pills or metformin or other drugs. What she
needed was more vitamin D.

Read the full article here:
www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/news87.html

Read all of Jenn's personal story here:
www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/jenn

Get d-Pinitol here:
www.ovarian-cysts-pcos.com/store/pinitol

deirdre said...

have you had a food allergy test? tomatoes might bother some people with asthma?

C.D. said...

Maria,

THANK YOU for this post...I have been praying God's Word with you after years of ignoring it...thank you...I believe that miracles are happening...and they will for you too!

I've been praying to St. Gianna, for years, and I know that she is listening: http://www.saintgianna.org/testimonies_read.php

Jamie said...

Not sure if you are checking comments here or not, but I wanted to encourage you to keep blogging! You started the blog to spread devotion to our Blessed Mother, do that!! You have a lot to talk about, every day you are with beautiful children, tell us stories about some of the things they say and do, tell us some of the things you do with them, tell us some of the things you do at home, things you cook, things you pray, how you organize things, how you are you!! Keep blogging you have so much to give. Just because you are not pregnant, does not mean you are less of a person, you have a ton to give, let it come out!!!

God bless you Maria, I'm still praying for you, thank you for your prayers, you are wonderful!

Shannon said...

hope you're doing well! just was thinking of you!

deirdre said...

hi, not fundraising, but wanted to pass this on to anyone who wants to help children, perhaps by sponsorship?

in any case, pls keep these kids in your prayers :)

http://www.active.com/donate/2009Christmas/RoselliforOlga

taylor roseline said...

Send me Gianna prayer card, my email address taylorroseline@gmail.com. thanks