Saturday, October 24, 2009

Pregnant? Hoping To Concieve? St. Gerald Mothers Prayer Cloth Package!

Finally! A new post! Lately it's just been too painful for me to talk about endometriosis and infertily. I felt I needed a little break.

I found these BEAUTIFUL prayer cloths touched to the relics of several saints. They have St. Padre Pio, St. Therese, St. Gerald, St. Padre Pio, Mary Undoer Of Knots, and many others. I have bought several and highly recommend them. Two years ago when I was newly married and had just moved to my husband's city I prayed with the Mary Undoer of Knots prayer cloth for a new job and found a great one a short time later!

The Cukierski Family has many WONDERFUL and RARE Sacramentals! Please do visit them and check them out!

Click Here to See Beautiful Prayer Cloths Touched to Many Relics!

Thinking of you all and Praying for you!

P.S. The Cukierski Family also has a LOVELY St. Gerald package for Mothers to Be and for all of us who pray to be blessed with children! I have this package and highly recommend it!

Click Here To See the St. Gerald Mother's Package Touched to Many Relics!

May God Bless you!

Love,
Maria In Mass

1 comment:

Jamie said...

Maria! I thought you made this blog for Our Lady!!! You have so much you could write about, your daycare children and all the things you do with them, your scrapbooking ideas and pages, write about your family, your husband, so much!!!

You are so much more than a woman without a baby!!

God has given you many gifts and talents, ask your angel to direct your path and help you with what to write about!

God bless