Sunday, November 8, 2009

Need A Miracle? Pray the 54 Day Rosary Novena! It Really Works!



When I was a single lady, sad, discouraged, and thought I'd never meet a good Catholic gentleman to be my husband I discovered the "54 Day Rosary Novena". I prayed this novena several times over the years. It always gave me the peace and comfort I needed. As a single while praying this novena, I imagined Jesus wiping away my tears and the Blessed Mother whispering in my ear "Don't worry, we have someone just right for you!" And you know what? They did! I credit God, the Blessed Mother, and the rosary for giving me the graces I needed at the time and for helping my husband Ed to find me. We met on the Catholic Singles website catholicmatch. I had been a member on that website for three years and a half. Ed sent me that first email on Dec. 2005, we met in person on March 17th 2006, we became engaged on Sept. 17th 2006, and we received the Sacrament of Matrimony on June 16th 2007, the Feast of the Immaculate Heart of Mary! When choosing a wedding date, we wanted to pick a Marian Feast Day to thank the Blessed Mother for bringing us together and to share our special day with Her!

Now we are praying the 54 day rosary novena to be blessed with a child either through my womb or through adoption. Even though the doctors tell us we have a low chance of conceiving due to our ages and the endometriosis stage four, I know that with God nothing is impossible! Look at the miracles God performed on St. Anne and St. Elizabeth - both these Saints were given the grace to be able to conceive and bear children in their forties! When the tears start to stream down my face and my heart aches for a child, I pray the rosary and it gives me the peace and comfort I need. I like to picture the Blessed Mother in Heaven hearing my request and bringing it to the throne of her Son Jesus. I know that Jesus and the Blessed Mother knows the desire in my heart to be a Mother, trust that they are hearing my prayers, and trying the best I can in faith to believe that I will receive someday the most precious grace of motherhood!

The rosary is my favorite devotion. This 54 day rosary novena is my favorite novena. If you enjoy praying the rosary, received a special grace from praying the rosary or this 54 day rosary novena, I would really LOVE to hear your story! Your stories will encourage me to keep praying the rosary and increase my faith and trust that my prayers will be answered someday too! Thank you so much! I will be looking forward to hearing from you and hopefully hearing your stories of prayers answered! I can't wait to hear them and really hope you will consider sharing! I am hoping too that my story about praying the 54 day rosary novena will encourage others to try praying this beautiful novena! It really works! My husband and I are proof!

I will remember you and your intentions in my daily rosary.

May God Bless us all!

Love,
Maria

7 comments:

Kelly said...

Maria,

May I join you in praying the 54 day Rosary novena? We share a common prayer intention. What day of the novena are you on?

God Bless
Kelly

Kelly said...

Maria,

If you are interested, here is a link to my blog http://amiraclefromgod.blogspot.com/

Our Lady's Priest said...

Dear Maria,

Thank you for your beautiful and inspiring tribute to our Lady!

Jamie said...

See? Maria, you can write with so much enthusiasm, it's wonderful!

You have so much inside of you to write about, you have a lot to give, keep it up!

Beautiful post about the novena, thank you so much.

I've learned over the years that God does not always answer our prayers the way we want, but He answers them the best for us.

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

Hi Maria,

Just wanted to come over and let you know you and your dh are still in my prayers. It always breaks my heart to hear the longing in yours in all of your comments on ppl's blogs.

Oh, and I take Femara. Have taken it about 14 cycles or so. I don't get any side effects except occasionally hot flashes at night.

Annu Abhilash said...

hi,

i have received many graces from Mother Mary and Jesus praying the Rosary. I am doing a 54day novena right now and i am sure Mother Mary is with me and have already received a signal grace. Planning to start another 54 day novena along with this one, bcoz i luv this novena, i really feel like placing beautiful wreaths all over Mother Mary and she love flowers. If you have a statue try adoring her with roses, she loves them and God bless u!

Anonymous said...

Please pray for me,,,,,my eldest bro is dention ...wiv not known our fate yet