Friday, February 12, 2010

Experiencing A Heart Ache? Pick Up Your Rosary!

So sorry for not blogging in awhile, but I recently was under some tremendous stress. Back in January I had to undergo a major trial related to my work. Something really bad happened and I couldn't go to work for about three weeks. I was so upset the first two weeks, I couldn't do hardly anything. All I did was cry. I was heartbroken, terrified, and shocked that this could happen to me. In all my years working with children, I never thought this could happen to me. But it did.

But then after two weeks passed, I picked up my rosary and started praying again. I asked Jesus and the Blessed Mother to send me their love, blessings, and protection. And you know what? They did! Soon after I started praying again, a peace, comfort, and a feeling that everything would be fine again came over me. I began to feel much better and wasn't crying so much anymore. But it was the longest three weeks of my life! One of the worst trials that I ever had to endure! But Jesus and the Blessed Mother were with me the whole time.

Thank God, I was able to return to work a couple of weeks ago! When I returned that first day, I was so happy to be back at work and I received so many hugs from all my co-workers! The trial isn't completely over yet, a few details still have to be completed, but it's almost over. There is still the possibility that the person who created this problem for me could start up some more trouble for me. I have been praying for this person in my rosaries asking God and the Blessed Mother to please help this person.

I'm sorry I can't be more specific about what happened or be able to write more about this, but it's not possible due to the sensitive nature of everything. I also don't want anybody involved in this matter to do a search and find this blog. This whole thing has caused me many tears and a lot of anxiety. I am still trying to recover from the emotional upset it caused me. However I would like to ask for your prayers that:

1) This matter will be closed as soon as possible.

2) Prayers for everyone involved.

Thank you so much! Meanwhile I will continue to pray, trust in God that things will continue to get better, and pray more rosaries! Jesus and the Blessed Mother in the rosary really came through for me this time and helped me so much! I am so grateful to be able to be back at work and I've been thanking them every day!

Jesus and the Blessed Mother, thank you for my job and for allowing me to be able to return to work! I love you!

Thank you so much for visiting my blog and your prayers!

May God Bless you!

Love,
Maria

7 comments:

JellyBelly said...

I'm so sorry to hear that you've had such a tough time! Praying for you!

prayerfuljourney said...

Praying it will all be over soon and you can go back to work fully with love and peace for what you do! Many blessings.

SBCE said...

SOrry you've been having it rough! Love from your blog followers, SB

monica said...

You have been on my heart and mind a lot lately. I am so sorry to hear about all this. You have been and will continue to be in my prayers.

Mary Jane said...

I came across your blog during a search on Our Lady of Kebeho.
Have your ever prayed to Blessed Francis X. Seelos? www.seelos.org
prayers are online

He is known as a cheerful ascetic & tireless intercessor. The Shrine might be open today, but closed on Shrove Tuesday due to Mardi Gras in New Orleans. Ask to place your prayer petitions close to his tomb, in the shrine.

He is buried next to a powerful statue of Our Lady of Sorrows, that he blessed a few months before he died, in 1867.

God bless
Mary Jane

Sissy said...

I'm not sure where you are located, but foster-adoption is usually free. Check it out!

Here's hoping the job stuff works out and you are past it soon!

a thorn in the pew said...

Reading your blog is just what I needed tonight. I, too, am in my 40's and looking for spiritual answers. I will add your intentions to our daily rosary. Thank you for sharing your story.