Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Wonderful Article on "Endometriosis And Diet" - check it out!

Wow, this lady is terrific! Dr. Dees is a Family Nutritionist and was diagnosed with endometriosis as a teenager. She has written a wonderful article on "Diet & Endometriosis"! Please, if you have a chance, check out her website and read the article! I found it so helpful!

Her Website!

Endometriosis And Diet!

I hope and pray that this lady and her website can provide helpful information to others with endometriosis sufferers also! Ladies, we do NOT have to suffer! Please do check out this valuable website and very informative article! Hope it can help you too!

May God Bless you!

Thank you, Dr. Dees!

Love,
Maria <---feeling hopeful and encouraged after find this website and reading this amazing article!

3 comments:

The AFA said...

Karen Dees is the best there is, you were smart to focus on her.

SBCE said...

It is amazing how many mistakes I've made with regard to diet. It wasn't until my husband and I started doing weight watchers three years ago that I started getting a clue!

I was very sorry to read your other post. May God comfort you and your husband and answer your prayers according to His will. God bless, SB

prayerfuljourney said...

I'll have to check out that website. I'm checking into different diets that might suit me. I'm looking for diet partners myself..check out my blog at livinggodswill.blogspot.com...and email me if you want to join me. I am going to do this on my private blog(there's a link on the side of my blog)...I just don't like the idea of my diet journey being an open book. IF is okay..weight and self-image? Nope.

I'm keeping you and your dh in my prayers as you continue to discern the Lord's will for you. It's tough..I know. God Bless.