Saturday, May 14, 2011

if you ever hear of any adoption opportunities in the New England area?

If you ever come across an opportunity where you hear a birth mother is looking for a family for her child in New England, could you please let me know?

I am 44, married for almost for 4 years, and husband and I have been trying for almost four years with no success. I have been diagnosed three years ago with endometriosis stage four. I've had two surgeries so far. My fertility signs have been diminishing and I'm now skipping periods. The doctors say I have low or no chance of achieving a pregnancy of my own. My only hope for a child is through a miracle - adoption!

I have been a teacher at a daycare for tweenty three years. I adore children and always wanted my own. My heart and arms ache to hold a child!

Prayers always welcome! I feel like I have been praying to be blessed with a child forever and so far my prayers haven't been answered. I don't know why. I just don't understand it.

You may email me at: marialehan4608 at AOL dot com.

Thank you!

May God Bless you and your beautiful family!

Love,
Maria In Mass
prayrosary4life@aol.com

10 comments:

This_Cross_I_Embrace said...

I will be praying for you, Maria, and will certainly tell you of any adoption opportunities that may cross my path.

CM said...

You got it on the prayers!

The Apostolate of Hannah's Tears said...

Hi Maria, I left your post on the Hannah's Tears Networking FaceBook page (closed account)... praying for you.

Peace, Hope & Love,
Therese
Hannah's Tears Ministry

JellyBelly said...

Praying for you!

KatieO said...

I don't know you, but saw your post on All You Who Hope's website. My heart aches for you, and I feel your pain. I will be praying for you in a special way. My daughter's name is Theresa, so I feeling specially bound to you through our common saint. All things are possible with God-I pray you are blessed abundantly with children, filling your heart and erasing your pain.

Elisabeth said...

First time for visiting your blog. So sorry for your struggles. It sucks! I just read your previous post...but even in light of that I am going to ask - have you ever considered foster care? We are adopting our first foster child next month. I completely understand the need to grieve one's fertility before moving towards adoption. That said, consider contacting your county and looking into fostering! God bless you!

Marijanna and Shaun said...

Praying for you Maria. Thank you for your constant support & prayers. I don't have your email, but wanted to thank you for all of your encouragement.

deirdre said...

A friend has sent you an e-mail, and to others in the prolife world you might know of a mother who needs an adoptive couple for her unborn child. Who knows? I put things in God's hands...and they're always folded in prayer :) God bless, for real!

the misfit said...

Hello lady - send me an email if you get a chance. beinginfertile@gmail.com.

deirdre said...

have you seen articles on undiagnosed celiac disease and early menopause?

http://www.babyzone.com/preconception/getting_pregnant/article/celiac-disease-and-getting-pregnant