Saturday, November 23, 2013

I met my husband after praying the 54 day rosary novena!

After years as a single, I prayed for several years the 54 day rosary novena asking God and the Blessed Mother to help me find a good Catholic gentleman to be my spouse. My prayers were answered! My husband and I have been now happily married for six and a half years. The 54 day rosary novena is still my favorite devotion and I have a special devotion to the Blessed Mother who is my patron saint. My husband and I are also Third Order Franciscans. I highly recommend praying this beautiful 54 day rosary novena.

I would LOVE to hear about your devotion to the rosary and what special graces you may have received from praying it? Or do you have another special devotion? I'd love to hear those too! I especially enjoy hearing stories about how you met your spouse, how you recieved the grace of motherhood, or some other special grace! These stories help increase our trust, faith, and love in Jesus and are such an encouragement!

Looking forward to hearing your stories!

Thank you so much for sharing!

You are all in my prayers! I really enjoy praying for others especially singles or for those unable to conceive for the grace of motherhood, so if you have a prayer need please let me know! I would be so happy to pray for you! You can either write your prayer request in my comment section (Please also let me know what your favorite shampoo is! I am very curious, taking a survey of sorts, and I will let you know why in a future post!)or send me an email! Thank you!

PS. Next post - St. Gianna Beretta Molla! Stay tuned!

Love,

Maria :)

1 comment:

ann70821 said...

My favorite shampoo (and the conditioner) is from Suave! I use their keratin line, the smoothing shampoo and the smoothing conditioner. I also use the Suave keratin leave-in conditioner/styling product.